No products in the cart.
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where https://boatandbeyond.com/ or the owners/founders of https://boatandbeyond.com/ are based, in this case is Thailand
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the https://boatandbeyond.com/ Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit https://boatandbeyond.com/ and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address.
- These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from
- which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by https://boatandbeyond.com/ or are under contract to perform a
- service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal
- identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by https://boatandbeyond.com/ as described in the relative terms (if available) and
- on this platform.
- Website: https://boatandbeyond.com/’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://boatandbeyond.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with https://boatandbeyond.com/ to use the Services.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
At touchpoints throughout your guest journey, we collect Personal Data in accordance with the law, and to serve you better. Personal Data is information that may identify you as an individual or relate to you as an identifiable individual. We collect and process the following types of Personal Data about you:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Important dates: birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions
If you submit any Personal Data about other people to us
(e.g., if you make a reservation for another individual), you represent that you have the authority to do so and you permit us to use the data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganization, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest.
Where and when is information collected from customers and end users?
https://boatandbeyond.com/ will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide https://boatandbeyond.com/ to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
If you are a https://boatandbeyond.com/ worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
You may contact us in order to (1) update or correct your information, (2) change your preferences with respect to
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Phone Number: +66922466993
- Via this Link: https://boatandbeyond.com/
- Via this Address: 216 Moo 2 Ao Nang soi 11/1 Krabi Thailand 81180